What is JobsDialog?
JobsDialog is India's first mobile-based recruitment service for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. An offering by the TMI Group, a 26-year old recruitment company, JobsDialog is built keeping in mind the special recruitment needs of SMEs and also the limitations they face.
Why should I choose JobsDialog?
Here are some reasons why you should choose JobsDialog:
- Compete with large companies for top talent. JobsDialog creates a microsite and company write up for you to present your company as a great place to work.
- Connect with only those candidates, both suitable for the job and interested in working with you. With the help of our recruitment experts, you can save valuable screening and interview time.
- Reduce recruitment cycle time up to 50%. Our recruiters will give you CVs in just 10 days. You can conduct interviews in 14 days or less.
- Cut your recruitment cost by 50%. With mobile technology and sophisticated software in place to serve you, save your precious budgets
- Connect with candidates within the desired geographic limits
- No more filling lengthy forms or co-ordinating with candidates. Delegate these tasks to our recruitment experts
- Connect with our recruitment experts and allow your top executives focus on what they are meant to do
How to use JobsDialog?
- To access our recruitment services, log on to www.jobsdialog.com
- Provide basic details about you and your company
- Receive User Id and Password on your mobile and to email-Id
- Confirm registration (by clicking on a link you receive from us or logging on to website using the user id and password)
- Upgrade your membership to Gold or Gold Plus (optional)
- Fill further details about your organisation
- Choose a product
- Post jobs
- Make payment
Where do you source candidates from?
In order to keep the candidate database exhaustive and current, we have set up a contact centre, exclusively to connect with job seekers. Job seekers can register with JobsDialog through our mobile app Appli.
Typically, candidates willing to work with SMEs are available only on mobile. Our tie-up with Idea Cellular helps us reach and connect even with those candidates who do not have access to the Internet or are not tech-savvy.
Apart from this, we have tied up with government organisations like nimsme and APSSDC, with whom we work along and conduct job fairs.
Backed up by TMI Group’s 26-year vast experience and knowledge in recruitment, we employ several alternative sourcing techniques to strengthen our candidate database.
How are you different from job portals?
Put in simple terms, we start where job portals end. Most of CVs available on the job portals are obsolete in terms of information provided in them or the job status of the candidates. Now, when you search these job portals with keywords, you will end with piles of CVs that are irrelevant - you will waste much time connecting with wrong candidates.
But CVs that you receive from our recruitment professionals are double-filtered. Our recruitment experts screen candidates first for suitability and second for keenness to join. So, you can save valuable screening and interview time.
More importantly, we offer a Candidate Pack that comes with support for end-to-end recruitment process.
Why do you need details like history, and awards and achievements of my company?
- Our recruitment professionals inform candidates about your company so that they take informed decision about accepting your job offer
- To build a microsite for your company
What is double-filter process?
Filter 1: We screen the candidates to ensure that they meet the qualifying criteria you laid for the job
Filter 2: Our recruiters ensure that the candidates are interested in working with you, so that you save time on the recruitment process and also avoid offer rejections
What is microsite?
Microsite is a webpage we would host in our website with information about your company. The link to this page will be shared with candidates so that they know more about your company and take informed decision about joining your company.
What if the candidates do not turn up for the interview?
If you are a Candidate Pack customer, ensuring that candidates turn up for the interview is our responsibility. Once you inform our recruitment professionals about the interview schedule, they will connect with candidates and follow them up. Our centre will be co-ordinating with the candidates, to ensure that they take the interview on time.